Background

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baxter

If you ask anyone, they'll tell you that I am (to put it lightly) obsessed with my dog Baxter.

     

I suppose the things I love about Dachshunds (aka "badger hunters") are that they have short stumpy legs that keep them close to the ground (like me) as well as funny/quirky little personalities (also like me).

When no one is looking, one would most likely find Baxter snooping around the house hiding bones in the couch cushions/in between my pillows or burrowed underneath the sheets. He has also been known to steal cupcakes, open bags of chips, and take sips of coffee when you're in the other room.

All in all, the sneaky little guy has melted my heart and there's nothing better than coming home from a long day at work and snuggling with the fur-ball. :-)


Since rescuing the little guy, I have been on a perpetual mission to find any/all things Dachshund...


Recently had to buy this pillow.... beyond cute.


Although, I almost got this one...


Oh yeah, I am also into buying him fun/funky collars. Love the ones from TheModDog they have such fun names like, "The Big Bad Wolf," "Squirrels Just Wanna Have Fun," and "The Jolly Roger."

And how cute would these be on a little toddler?

This trench is too funny... He looks like Sherlock Holmes!

The ultimate Dachshund lover also needs to accessorize (*cough*birthdaygiftsforLindsay*cough*)

Also would like to make a shout-out to Ashley and her adorable jewelry on etsy!

1 comment:

  1. Good photos of Baxter. I would have called you crazy, but then we got a cat. So I don't really have a leg to stand on.

    ReplyDelete